Please do not book a GP appointment or attend your practice if:
- You have returned from mainland China, Thailand, Japan, Republic of Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia or Macau and experience symptoms, however mild, within two weeks.
- You have returned from Northern Itlay (defined by a line above and not including Pisa, Florence and Rimini), Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos or Myanmar since February 19th and experience symptoms, however mild.
- You have returned from Iran, specific lockdown areas in Northern Italy or special care zones in South Korea since 19th February, even if you do not have any symptoms.
- You have returned from Wuhan or Hubei Province in China in the last fourteen days.
- You have been in contact with someone with a confirmed case of coronavirus, even if you feel entirely well.
If any of the above applied to you:
- Stay indoors and self-isolate. Avoid all possible contact with other people.
-Ring the relevant number below and advise them of your recent travel or contact.
- In England and Wales ring 111.
- In Scotland, ring your GP during opening hours and 111 (NHS24) out of hours.
- In Northern Ireland, please ring the coronavirus 24/7 helpline on 0300 200 7885. Please be aware that this is an evolving situation. This information is correct as of 14:00 on 25/02/20 and may be subject to change.